- ReBuilder Medical
- Productos Dra. Hulda Clark
- Analizadores Cuánticos de Salud
- Analizadores de Salud NLS
- Agua Alcalina
- Desintoxicación Iónica
- Terapia del Dolor
- The ReBuilder
- Dr. Hulda Clark Products
- Quantum Health Analyzers
- Health Analyzers NLS
- Alkaline Water
- Ion Cleanse Detox Therapy
- Pain Therapy
|Solicite información en Español|
|704-665-7809 / 704-970-6876
Peripheral neuropathy is traditionally treated with medications that suppress nervous system function. This medications generally are anticonvulsants, antidepressants and narcotic pain reliever.
People who has taken this medications find intolerable the side effects of these powerful drugs.
|ReBuilder® 2407 Basic Kit|
What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
The peripheral nervous system allows the connection between the brain and spinal cord with the rest of the body like the arms, hands, legs, feet, mouth, face and all the internal organs. The nerves deliver signals about physical sensations back to the brain.
The disorder that occurs when the nerves are damaged or destroyed is called peripheral neuropathy.
The nerves do not work normally, so nerves send wrong signals. It is possible that the nerves send pain signals without reason or otherwise, may not send pain signals even when something bad is happening.
There are several reasons for this to happen. For example an injury, a systemic disease, infection, or it is also possible to be due to an inherited disorder.
Peripheral neuropathy causes much discomfort and is very important to treat it from the beginning. Determining the cause is also vital to control or remove the cause.
- Diabetes: Diabetic Neuropathy is the nerve damage due to high levels of glucose in the blood. That causes numbness, pain and loss of sensations in extremities.
- Kidney Disorders: When the kidneys do not work well, large amounts of toxins are accumulated in the body and can cause nerve damage.
- Hypothyroidism can cause fluid retention and excessive pressure to nerves damaging them.
- Chronic inflammation damages the connective tissue around the nerves.
- Deficiencies vitamins B1, B6 and B12 which are essential for the proper functioning of nerves.
- A very common cause is injury or physical trauma such as accidents, falls, fracture.
- Prolonged inactivity such as sitting too long in one position.
- Drinking alcohol in excess can have a toxic effect on the nerves.
- Exposure to chemicals, solvents, insecticides, etc. can cause nerve damage.
- Autoimmune disorders and diseases caused by viruses and bacteria like herpes simplex, varicella, Epstein-Barr, Lyme disease, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, etc.
- Certain medications which include anticonvulsants, antibiotics, some blood pressure medications, chemotherapy, etc.
Some symptoms may include:
Stabbing pains, numbness or tingling in hands and feet, heavy feeling in legs and arms, lack of strength in hands, excessive sweating, constipation, sexual dysfunction, poor digestion, and diarrhea.
Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment
The ReBuilder® is ideal for all types of neuropathy, regardless of the cause. Therefore it is applicable for peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, autonomic neuropathy, mono-neuropathy, sciatica, poly-neuropathy, etc.
Using the ReBuilder® you can get the following benefits:
- Pain Relief.
- Walking without pain and with good balance.
- Having a quiet, pleasant and painless sleep.
- Rebuild and strengthen muscle mass.
- Reduce or avoid taking pain medication.
- Avoid the side effects of pain medication as tiredness, memory loss, confusion, etc.
It is available in two models: ReBuilder® 2407 and ReBuilder® 300.